An Introduction to Over Wallop
Over Wallop Ward covers 1,890 hectares on the western edge of central Test Valley, bordering Wiltshire on one side.
The population density of Over Wallop is 0.89 people per hectare, lower than the borough average of 10.56. Over Wallop is the seventh least densely populated ward in the borough.
The main settlements in the Ward are the Village of Over Wallop, Palestine and the Army Camp in the north-east of the ward. The Army Camp means that the population of the ward is fluid and accounts for the larger than average number of residents who are of working age residing in Over Wallop.
Over Wallop ward is represented by one Borough Councillor.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- News Releases for Over Wallop Ward Test Valley Borough Council news releases which are relevant to your local area.
- Over Wallop Ward Profile The ward of Over Wallop cover 1,890 hectares on the western edge of central Test Valley, and includes the villages of Over Wallop and Palestine and the Army Camp.
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.
- The Wallops VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance on 11th February 2004.
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities in Over Wallop