An Introduction to Anna
The ward of Anna is situated to the South of Andover towards the centre of Test Valley.
The close proximity of the ward to Andover means that Anna contains two distinct communities. Firstly those who live in the rural villages such as Abbotts Ann and Goodworth Clatford and secondly those living in Burghclere Down who live in a more urban area on the outskirts of the town.
What can I find out about Anna?
The pages below contain a variety of different information about the communities residing in Anna and the facilities available in the ward and surrounding area.
- Abbotts Ann VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance in April 2000.
- Anna Ward Profile The ward of Anna covers 3,338 hectares to the south of Andover, and includes the villages of Abbotts Ann, Burghclere Down, Goodworth Clatford and Upper Clatford.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you.
- Goodworth Clatford VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance in April 2000.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- News Releases for Anna Ward Test Valley Borough Council news releases which are relevant to your local area.
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.
- Upper Clatford & Anna Valley VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance on 20th February 2002.
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities in the Anna Ward