An Introduction to Amport
The ward of Amport covers 3,382 hectares on the western edge of Test Valley. The ward is rural with housing focused in the six main settlements of Amport, East Cholderton, Grateley, Monxton, Quarley and part of Weyhill.
Population density is 0.64 people per hectare, which is lower than the borough average of 10.56 people per hectare . The ward is the sixth least densely populated ward in the borough.
Amport ward is represented by one Borough Councillor.
- Amport VDS SPD Adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) in January 2008.
- Amport Ward Profile The ward of Amport covers 3,382 hectares on the western edge of Test Valley, bordering Wiltshire to the west.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- Monxton VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance on 5th May 2004.
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities in Amport